Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wow, this is a thing!

So, I seem to have managed to connect my AWESOME imagination to this amazing place full of totally real things that aren't just a figment of my imagination because everything I think is totally real! So I'm gonna put my brain thoughts on this awesome place so totally people can read them.

I went to that Vargan place way in the northeast again because I fell out of the universe and poofed back into it, and my younger fishy wanted to go and make colors everywhere, so we went around and made flashy things at all the yeti guys and wolf guys and it was crazy. My fishy got better at stuff AND I totally felt more in tune with my delicious disorder and the forces of light and life. So I can make even MORE surreal glowy things happen.

Okay so that's about it for now.

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia! Ehehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment