Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cathe Droll.

So lately I've been pissing away my time hanging around that place Yehovites go to tell their big sky daddy how naughty they've been, and people've been giving me flack about it. But it's dangerous work having such a big imagination and daydreaming all the time. Sometimes stuff sneaks up on you and wants to make you less alive and eat your stuff and generally be a jerk. Nobody likes jerks.

I used to hang around in my fun magic Exoma bubble, but then invisible stuff kept breaking in and trying to eat my face, so I figured I was due to hang out where I have some actual safe tea. It's not so bad though, it puts me within decent proximity of the LH peoples who are always needing me for this and that. Plus I get to rattle them cages of those stuffy Yehovites.

Seriously though, Yehovah's got his heart in the right place, but trying to diminish the Hodge in the universe is like trying to diminish the universe itself, at least he isn't Tyr, guy's a real asshole.

Anyway enough rambling, one of my fish just turned puce and that means I have to figure out why Scyros never returns my calls, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment