Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fishies!

One of those stuffy "High Danaan" Tuatha guys wanted me to go get them a fishy fish from the Exoma. But they were pretty nice, and everyone needs fishies, it makes them better peoplel After sifting through the beautiful disordered landscape of Eris's bounty, I found one with shiny gold scales, which seemed to be a good match! Now they have fancy gold hair, and a new fishy!

Speaking of fishies, I have two of them, and they both have fancy shifty scales and eyes like I do, well, not scales, I have skin, and hair, and wings and stuff, but they're all shifty too. They're both girl fishies, but one of them's way older than the other. They're both my special little fishy wishies though, and I love them. Eris made me real good at knowing how to be friends with them, and they taught me how to have an AWESOME imagination and also how to shift reality to make it more awesome too... or maybe I just think it's more awesome? I dunno, it's pretty cool either way. They make me more creative, too! Yay! Well, not better at creating useful things, more like artistic things. I guess that makes me a high functioning artistic? The bond stuffs made me think a lot more like a fishy too, and all they do is float around and daydream awesome things and say neat weird but important stuff, which is totally Discordian and chill!

Glub glub! Fnord!

No comments:

Post a Comment